Code of Conduct.
International Puppy and Handler Weekend (IPAHW) is committed to making its events a safe and welcoming environment. IPAHW wants each attendee to understand that consent, inclusion, and safety are active choices and not just passive assumptions. Our space is open and welcoming to any and all Human Pets, Trainer/Handlers, Admirers, and those expressing curiosity about the scene in a respectful manner. To help with this understanding, we have put together a few basic guidelines and things to consider:
- Always ask for permission to touch people and/or their property.
- This space is provided to help explore and enjoy the Human Pet scene. Those who share our space need to be aware that there may be blatant displays of kink and sexuality. If this kind of open environment is of concern, we would recommend that you not attend.
- Discriminatory behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Do not shame the interests of others (sexual or otherwise) in word, action, or behaviour.
- Do not shame people’s bodies or self expression in word, action or behaviour.
- Do not photograph anyone who has not given you express consent. Be mindful that not everyone has the luxury of having home and work lives that are safe from discrimination. If you accidentally have someone in the background, crop or edit them out. There is an event photographer who will be taking photos and doing their best to blur out those who do not consent.
- Do not tag people on social media without their consent.